In 2015 ….. Walk with Me. Exercise your mind with Me. Get stronger with Me. That’s what will happen when you Work with Me. I want You to be able to ‘Express Yourself’ fully! You can also connect with Me here ….. scroll down page to ‘Expression Session’.
Choice is one of THE most powerful forces in The Universe.
Some will argue that it IS the most powerful force however, today is not a day for arguing.
Imagine the Choices that you have or can have in your life. I mean, really imagine.
Imagination nudges ‘Choice’ as being my top Gift in life. Combining the two makes for the gift of a lifetime … every day, every year.
Continual birthday and Xmas gifts in one.
‘Choice’ in itself is not elusive. However the actioning of ‘choice’ is, for many.
And this comes into prominence in many of my one on one Life Coaching sessions. All of my clients have choice however many either fail to recognise this or fail to act upon this.
When you choose, you are taking an action. Either a positive movement toward being a better You or improving your current circumstances OR just getting on with life instead of procrastinating about it.
1. Choose to do something rather than nothing. It’s too easy to sit on your hands, get active instead. Think. Do. Enjoy the benefits .
2. Choose positivity over negativity. Positive people make things happen & draw in energy … and draw in like minded souls.
3. Choose the company of energy boosters rather than energy drainers. “Company” being people, the written word and verbal discourse. Find your energy boosters!
4. Choose to step out rather than step back. Your comfort zone is well, comfortable. If it’s working wonders for You then stick with it. If it has you trapped then choose to step out and experience something different … something better even?
5. Choose imagination instead of doubt. ‘Doubt’ holds you back, imagining outside your current sphere of thought, propels you forward …. just hang on!
6. Choose fitness rather than fatness. This applies to body AND mind. Yes, I am politically incorrect but there’s a definite message here. Keep your Body & your mind active in order to get the best results. [As a complete aside, one of my major goals is to be as fit mentally & physically@70, as I was @40 … and I’m well on the way to achieving that]
7. Choose to be yourself, not someone else’s “shadow”. Express who you are really meant to be.
8. Choose to be strong rather than give in to the “easy way”.
9. Choose to say Yes to opportunity and not just see difficulty. “Too hard” is an often used excuse. When you choose to seek ‘opportunity’, life becomes that bit easier.
10. Choose goals and direction in your life. Be in the game. Go with the flow only if it’s going in your direction. No “plan”, no results.
11. Choose to say No to distraction and Yes to focus & exhilaration.
12. Choose to understand that life has no manual. There are chapters that have yet to be written. You are the story teller and are writing your next chapter right now. Why not make it Your best seller!
13. Choose to smile rather than frown. Choose to laugh rather than “cry”.
14. Choose to stand up for yourself instead of being put in your place.
What choices can You make Today that are best for You?
I’d love to hear your thoughts , in the ‘comments’ below and any ‘Choices’ that You would like to add to the list above.
Please share this post on your favourite social media channels.
** This post was refreshed May 11 2015
Be good to yourself
Life Coach. Listener. Motivator.
** Search #DavidLifeCoach to find many of my Social Media postings
Making Your 40′s & 50′s Shine
# Join me for coffee, fresh thoughts & tips each week. Sign up for my Newsletter & we’ll enjoy coffee together!