Questions are the windows to our inner workings. Without questions we are like ships without rudders … we are directionless. Why not open a window today and allow in some fresh thoughts and inspiration?…..and maybe even provoke some action?
There are questions to suit all occasions. There are questions to suit specific occasions. Some of these questions, you will know. Others you won’t be familiar with.
The unfamiliar, often need to be asked of you by an independent party. These type of questions are best suited to specific circumstances that are in your Life at any given point in time. However there is nothing stopping you from exploring your questioning technique and forming a habit of “testing” yourself under various circumstances … especially when you feel stuck or frustrated with any Life issues.
Today, I am presenting to you a sample range of questions which I believe can apply at any time in your Life. They are designed to be absorbed, reflected upon and (hopefully) actioned as appropriate, if you feel that the need is there.
Note: the actioning part will be your responsibility … (otherwise, consider hiring me and I will ensure that you follow through).
* Are my dreams achievable or imaginary?
* Do I see myself as being worthy of success?
* Am I prepared to ask for help to achieve my goals?
* What do I want my Life to look like in 12 months from now?
* If I fail, will I try again?
* Does my financial position allow me to change my job and follow my dream?
* When I look back on this year, what will be the 3 best things that have happened to me?
* Is my Love for what I do, strong enough?
* What is the biggest obstacle to my taking the next step?
* Can I name the 3 most important goals that I want to achieve in the next 12 months?
* Do I make excuses?
* How do I want to live the rest of my Life?
* What am I prepared to do to achieve my goals and dreams?
* What and How, do I want to feel?
* What do I believe are 3 keys to my Happiness?
* If I had more money, how much happier do I think that would make me?
* If I had the power to change anything in my Life, what would be my first choice?
* Am I prepared to accept criticism?
* Five years from now, will I regret delaying my decision to change my current life situations?
* Do I have the belief that I can be successful in everything that I do?
Is there something here that can be of benefit to you? Please feel free to share your thoughts below.
Be good to yourself
Life Coach. Listener. Life Lover.
# Please join me for coffee, fresh thoughts & tips each week. Your formal invite is over there…
# If you are looking for some solutions in your Life or know someone who is, click on the Free Coaching tab above… I will be happy to help
# I also enjoy writing at my other blog personalpower4me.wordpress.com