For those of you in your 40’s, the next 10 years will be the most pivotal of Your life. I can help You make them the most defining. Don’t let them slip away, contact Me today
Hey … How are things?
Do You go through the day with plenty of pep, motivation & excitement?
I’m sure that you don’t like to get older [even if you won’t admit it] however one thing that I believe that you must maintain is your spark.
Your spark is your motivational ignition switch. And it can be turned on at any age.
Here are 11 indicators that your spark is still alive:
* You can’t wait to jump out of bed in the morning and live through the day
* You face problems with gusto, not that you like them, but you crave clear air
* You continue to love what you do … and prioritise doing what You love
* Your imagination is your most valued and used tool
* You inspire yourself
* You make the time to listen and understand so that you can make the best choice
* You exercise your mind as well as your body, daily
*Love is always on your ‘Must do’ list
* Self expression is your way of life
* You enjoy saying “Yes” to opportunity and “No” to time wasters
* You feel 35 when you are actually 55 [any 20 year gap will do]
Do any of these resonate with You?
Have You still got the spark?
What are other ways that tell you that your ‘spark’ is still alive?
I’d love to hear your comments below and please share on your favourite social media channels.
** This post was refreshed April 21 2015
Be good to yourself
Motivator. Life Coach. Listener.
Making Your 40’s & 50’s Shine
** Search #DavidLifeCoach to find many of my postings on Social Media
** Join me for coffee, fresh thoughts & tips each week. Sign up for my Newsletter & we’ll enjoy coffee together!